Marilau Welcomes You to the Best Ancestry Mexican Cooking Classes
IN SAN MIGUEL DE ALLENDE, MEXICO, FEATURING 200 YEARS OF MEXICAN TRADITIONS
Classes take place during the morning, starting at 10.30 am and run from 2 to 3 hours in groups from 2 to 9 students.
All classes in this document are hands on. Classes are designed for adults.
For security reasons, students older than 12 are accepted if they are accompanied by their parents.
Classified by Tripadvisor as No. 2 activity among 37 in San Miguel de Allende.
SCHOOL REMAINS CLOSED ON WEDNESDAYS, THURSDAYS AND SUNDAYS
Calle de la Luz 12 (at 28 de Abril sur St.,BEHIND San Antonio’s Church) Colonia San Antonio, San Miguel de Allende C.P. 37750, Guanajuato, Mexico
From USA/Canada: + 52 (415) 1524376 Landline. From 9 am to 10.30 am (Central Time) Whatsapp/Telegram: +52 (415) 1038479 Only text
- All classes are hands-on, in English, in groups of 2 minimum to 9 maximum students per class.
- Classes start 10:30 a.m. and take from 2 to 3 hours depending on student´s skills and the selected menu.
- Classes are designed for adults.
- Students from 12 years old are allowed ONLY with an adult companion.
- School remains closed on December 25th, January 1st and on all Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
- Tuition: $2,800 Mexican pesos per person per class.