Marilau Welcomes You to the Best Ancestry Mexican Cooking Classes
IN SAN MIGUEL DE ALLENDE, MEXICO, FEATURING 200 YEARS OF MEXICAN TRADITIONS
The classes take place during the morning, starting at 10.30 am and run from 2 to 3 hours.
All classes in this document are hands on. Classes are designed for adults.
For security reasons, students older than 12 are accepted if they are accompanied by their parents.
We also offer intensive courses (3 days or 1 week).
Ask for more information.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
Classified by Tripadvisor as No. 2 activity among 37 in San Miguel de Allende.
Classes - Tuition
$2,000 Mexican pesos per student, per class, weekdays.
$2,600 Mexican pesos per student, per class, Saturdays.
Tuitition applicable from February 1st, 2020:
$2,500 Mexican pesos, per student, per class, weekdays.
$3,000 Mexican pesos, per student, per class, Saturdays.
- All classes are hands-on, in English, in groups of 2 minimum to 8 maximum students per class.
- Classes start 10:30 a.m. and take from 2 to 3 hours depending on student´s skills and the selected menu.
- Classes are designed for adults.
- Students from 12 years old are allowed ONLY with an adult companion.
- School remains closed on December 25th, January 1st and on all Sundays.